X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favortie jetter hose reel

I have a Hannay h16-14-16 with 150' of 1/4" hose. I tried to post a picture but its in a pdf and I couldn't figure it out. Anyhow, I'm not too happy with how the jetter hose connects to the reel. The hose from the swivel on the reel goes through the side of the reel and is not tight at all and what eventually happens is the begining end of the jetter hose is hanging out the side and starts to kink. Soon I'll have to have the end fixed.

I use it as a portable reel.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: Your favortie jetter hose reel

Beuler, Beuler, Beuler....

I guess no one has a favorite. Oh well.

Comment

buehler new name to me... gonna go look. have a 'rapid reel' I like. others are dumpster finds... honestly, the reel is all about two little tiny things: a good swivel and the right size.

trent, post a link if you've got one; all I get is ferris bueller's day off
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I have two reels. Both are Hosetract. One with wheels and one mounted in the van over the engine. I have put fittings on both to change the angle coming into the reel section. I coil the hose by hand most of the time when working with it. Reeling and unreeling every pass seems to be more of a pain. Filp the coil over and reel it up next to the truck or reel when i'm done. The less fittings on the reel the better.

Comment

i like my COX
          Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
          1-920-284-7471

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
            buehler new name to me... gonna go look. have a 'rapid reel' I like. others are dumpster finds... honestly, the reel is all about two little tiny things: a good swivel and the right size.

trent, post a link if you've got one; all I get is ferris bueller's day off
            That's what I was refering to. The thread had lots of views and no responses, so the smart a$$ in me came out!

Comment

Originally posted by DANE View Post
              I have two reels. Both are Hosetract. One with wheels and one mounted in the van over the engine. I have put fittings on both to change the angle coming into the reel section. I coil the hose by hand most of the time when working with it. Reeling and unreeling every pass seems to be more of a pain. Filp the coil over and reel it up next to the truck or reel when i'm done. The less fittings on the reel the better.
              I agree. We gave up on reeling the hose up each pass along time ago.

I'll check out Hosetract and Cox reels. Mine works fine, I'm just not impressed with the funky transition from the reel to the jetter hose.

Comment

With out a doubt, The best looking and designed remote reels are in Australia, I am even looking at importing one. Its a shame no one makes a quality product here, same goes with frames for jetters, all painted,, within three weeks its gonna be rusty and look crap. Hats off to the boys down under!!!Way to GO.

Comment

Working...
                X