Update on k-60 lost in transit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update on k-60 lost in transit

I`m really lost on this one..... Sounds like Cheapdrains has a lot of trouble out of the K-60. I only have one and my helper is one of those guy that can screw up an Anvil with A Hammer. My K-60 is still running with out any problems or it was untill I just typed this. My helper has even kinked a K-60 cable, broken one weld on a cable, if that tells you anything.
    Good thing I use a K-7500

Whats the total "real story" here? I mean really, something just dosent fit in this story.
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Re: Update on k-60 lost in transit-$80 Drain Cleans ?

I googled drains done cheap how do you do a drain for $80 in Australia we charge double that.
      Regards
      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
        google "drainsdonecheap". breid...............

I don't think this is the same guy, two different states.

Comment

i don't think so. when ddc first got here ddc was in michigan. my son lives close and i asked ddc if he serviced my sons area. yes. so maybe he comes from blah to mich. i know this ain't scientific but he has a k-60 in the pics. breid...................

Comment

at

just so you know i'm from blah tx, also. i'll leave it up for a day or 2 unless i wish to be from some place more exotic. lol. breid..............

Comment

Re: at

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
              just so you know i'm from blah tx, also. i'll leave it up for a day or 2 unless i wish to be from some place more exotic. lol. breid..............

lmao !!!

Comment

Isn't this the guy who said he was killing it in west Michigan on just facebook and social media.

Comment

hey. i got tired of the cold so i moved hanga roa, rapa nui. see yah. breid.................

Comment

Working...
                  X