X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spooked on a main sewer cleaning

I get to a house in North Jersey today and the lady is out front to greet me. She tells me she has had problems with her main sewer the last couple of day. She takes me downstairs to the basement then I take a look at the sewer and I see partial blockage. I see the line is half full with clear water. I stick my camera 36ft and I get spooked because it looked like a cutoff hand. She proceeds to tell me that her grandson was playing with a rubber cutoff hand a few weeks ago-I said to myself thank God. I stick my K-60 with retriever head and retrieved rubber hand. I got the line flowing really good. I still cannot believe how real the hand looked. I will never forget my camera ever again.

Re: spooked on a main sewer cleaning

Wish you had a video or pics to post! But ya....you never know what you'll find....
    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

You didn't keep it?
      I keep "trophies" sometimes.

It clearly states In the Drain Cleaning Rule book.
      Ch 12 line 14

"any items found/removed from any size pipe, become the property of the drain cleaner at his/her discretion"

INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
        You didn't keep it?
        I keep "trophies" sometimes.

It clearly states In the Drain Cleaning Rule book.
        Ch 12 line 14

"any items found/removed from any size pipe, become the property of the drain cleaner at his/her discretion"

I like that its some funny shiznit there Gene
        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Working...
        X