X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There's your problem...

One good thing about this shitty economy is all the used equipment out there for sale at dirt cheap prices.

Funny thing though....I have seen maybe 2 sectional machines in the last 4 months on craigslist and I check almost daily. That either means nobody buys them or they are just too good to be getting rid of.
    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
      One good thing about this shitty economy is all the used equipment out there for sale at dirt cheap prices.

Funny thing though....I have seen maybe 2 sectional machines in the last 4 months on craigslist and I check almost daily. That either means nobody buys them or they are just too good to be getting rid of.
      One will show up and you will be there to grab it.

Comment

I'm finally realizing that drain cleaning is probably the most profitable part of my business. I'll never turn down any kind of plumbing work, but drain cleaning is almost becoming a hobby of mine. I can't wait for the next call!
        Ideal Plumbing

Comment

instead of waiting for a good deal post a want to buy add in the tools for sale and the skilled services sections. name your price. low ball the adds that are in there. breid................

Comment

Working...
          X