Almost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Almost

I go until the cable comes back clean, I will do the job properly and we are T&M for drain cleaning.

Had one today and it was 3 hours and a 5 gal bucket full of wipes, roots and female products and the wrappers for them.

Comment

Same guy different job tells the HO it cant opened. The 3/8 he was using should open any line. Warthog POWER!!!!!!!! Got it open and cleaned. HO was happy after video showed all roots removed. I dont want to sound like an ***, but it make me happy to show people what can be done. I never want to tell someone thats its broke when I just couldnt get it open. Root season has began in Wisconsin. There always seems to a big push for roots every season in the late winter. Too bad its just -5

Comment

I was clearing a kitchen sink drain at an apartment a few months back. They tenant was supposed to have a party later in the day and one of his guests arrived early. He "used to work for RR for 3 years" .....and apparently his time with them made him a pro, because he started telling me how to do my job. The nerve of the guy.... I almost offered to let him do it himself, but then realized the *** hat would have probably broken my cable down that drain so I just ignored him and kept working
        Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Working...
        X