X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that sucked

woke up this morning to find my van was broke into unfortunatly they grabed my ridgid K-7500 but left the toolbox with the blades the good thing is they left the good ol K-60 there they must not have seen it as it was behind a tarp cause I hadnt cleaned my van yet of course the one night I didnt put the hocky puck lock on thank the loared I left the camera and scout in my house to as of the weather but the realy $h!ty thing is last weak I droped my buisness insurence cause I havent been working enough to pay for it so I just put my van back on my reg. homeowners Insurance and they dont cover tools in the van oh well Hay Ron you want A hilti 905AVR for your ridgid 750 or K1500 always werth a try
    Attached Files
    Last edited by post plumber; 01-26-2011, 05:40 PM.
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Re: that sucked

That sucks man

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
      That sucks man
      same offer to you swade if you have an old K 1500 or K 750 I will trade you the hilti 905
      SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

Hope they catch the SOB's !!!

Comment

F*****! Bastards ! I have the multi lock hockey pucks ..$75 a piece..The cheap master locks with the brass cylinders can easily be drilled out..They suck..They all suck when you don't put em' on ..I put em' on when I am inside for even a minute....They didn't get the 60 though ..Now that would make me want to kill someone..Hang in there brother ..And to the bastard that stole your tools ..What comes around goes around..For sure
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Call Marvin at AJ Coleman, he might buy the Hilti Last time I was there he had some used mainline machines. Not sure if they where there for repair or for sale. He did have some used K-1500's the time before that for sale.

Man that blows, same thing happened to my brother the one time he did not put the hockypuck on they popped the door lock and took his Spartan 100. Should head to the Maxwell street Flea Market Sunday to see if your machine is there for sale. Every time my uncle had his 1065 stolen he found it there.
            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
              Every time my uncle had his 1065 stolen he found it there.

Every time

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                woke up this morning to find my van was broke into unfortunatly they grabed my ridgid K-7500 but left the toolbox with the blades the good thing is they left the good ol K-60 there they must not have seen it as it was behind a tarp cause I hadnt cleaned my van yet of course the one night I didnt put the hocky puck lock on thank the loared I left the camera and scout in my house to as of the weather but the realy $h!ty thing is last weak I droped my buisness insurence cause I havent been working enough to pay for it so I just put my van back on my reg. homeowners Insurance and they dont cover tools in the van oh well Hay Ron you want A hilti 905AVR for your ridgid 750 or K1500 always werth a try
                Post Plumber,

I'm sorry to read that you were robbed. Hopefully you can get your machine back at a local flea market or pawn shop. Do you have the serial #?
                Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I could have sworn you took those tools inside the garage lastnight....then you left the garage unlocked. I swear i thought you told me that

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                    Every time
                    Yep it got lifted three times I knew of. His driveway was about 100' from the house off a main street, and he liked to park where everyone that drove by could see his lettered van (one of the reasons my dad will not letter his vans), and at least twice a year someone would break in.

He even went as far as putting padlocks on the inside of the doors. Which stopped them one time, but the next time they used the tools in the truck to bust the locks. He finally got smart and got a second truck for work and parked that in the carport which no one broke into since it was out of sight and out of mind. The lettered truck was still parked at the end of the driveway, and still got broken into but there was no tools to take.
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

So sorry , check the flea markets these coming weekends
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                        Post Plumber,

I'm sorry to read that you were robbed. Hopefully you can get your machine back at a local flea market or pawn shop. Do you have the serial #?
                        thats the only one I didnt get I have the ser. # and picks of all my others I must have skiped over that one for some reason
                        SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

That blows chunks....bastards....watch pawn shops as well...craigslist in your area to watch as well....
                          Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                          You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. I guess it's a sign of the times. But like others said, definitely check craigslist, pawn shops and flea markets/swap meets. It's bound to turn up somewhere unless you were robbed by a plumber!

Hope you find that machine. And lucky they left the K-60.
                            Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Hang them by their balls Bastids stealing a mans means to provide for his family
                              Also look to see if any $50.00 drain companies open up soon. Check craiglist hacks too.
                              Rod
                              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                              http://unclognh.com
                              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X