X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Maximizer Pro

It's like the Bio-Clean but it comes in liquid form and you can get an automatic dispenser for it also. Has anyone used it...how well does it work. Is the dispenser reliable? Does it clean the grease off of the top of the pipe also?

Re: DT Maximizer Pro

You can get the dosing pump from anywhere. I found the dosing pumps cheaper from other vender's. This stuff is great for restaurants since they always forget to put in the bio clean. I have it in three places right now and they are very happy with the results. The way I do it is I rent the dosing pumps out to them, and go out there monthly to check the pumps and replace the 5 gallon jug with a new one. This way the rental fee covers the price of the product and the dosing pump.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Do you have any problems with emulsifying the grease so much that it passes through the grease trap?

One of our local municipalities won't allow the use of those products for that reason. They claim increased mainline maintenance issues when they are used.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

This is not a grease emulsifier, its a bacteria and enzymes that eat the grease. So there is no issues with it emulsifying the grease. I have a sanitary district that has a no chemicals or enzymes for treating grease traps, due to people mixing up emulsifiers with the enzyme/bacteria products.

Comment

How much less do they have to have the grease trap pumped now? Would an average size restaurent REALLY need to use 5 gallons /month?

Comment

We just pumped a grease trap that had that system on it. It was hooked to a empty 5 gallon jug. You still need to pump the thing. It still fills with soilds like rice & spoons. It does seem to keep the need for pumping down. It seems people have bigger issues when they have a system because they wait till the water is coming up dishwasher line every time they dump the triple sink. But I use whatever.Can you pump it today? I love it when people call to pass on their PM services. Were going to get them one way or another. How much is five gallons of the stuff. Maybe Obama will give a grant for a truck the run on that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by vette850 View Post
              How much less do they have to have the grease trap pumped now? Would an average size restaurent REALLY need to use 5 gallons /month?
              Due to the sanitizers they use it has to dose the system daily. If they where using Bio Clean instead of using it monthly they would have to use it weekly for the same reasons. I did back off one of my customers where they get 2 months out of 5 gallons and it seems to be working good for them. They have a smaller indoor system and before they where using this product we get out 3 to 4 5 gallon buckets of grease and such every 3 months. Now I am lucky to get out two coffee cans full of grease every 6 months.

Thats the reason I rent the system to them and include maintenance and refilling their product needs. This way I can monitor how much needs to be dosed into the waste system, and ensure they do not run out of product.
              Last edited by SewerRatz; 01-27-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X