X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k-39af or k-45af?

I know alot of you like the k 39 but what about the k 45?Looking to purchase one or the other.

Re: k-39af or k-45af?

the k-39 i believe has been replaced by the k-45.

basically it's a better drill motor.

if you can get a deal on the k-39af, go for it. nothing wrong and i've done hundreds of lines with the k-39. still have 6 to burn out before i need a k-45

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

rickster. that's what i say about my k-38. but it has a real motor so it may last a couple more days. breid...................

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
        rickster. that's what i say about my k-38. but it has a real motor so it may last a couple more days. breid...................

I don't see how you can stand to use that thing without a power feed

Comment

Im fairly new to plumbing/drain cleaning but I do have a k-45af and I have been told by my plumbing friend that it is a great machine especially for beginners.

why? he said that it doesnt have the horse power that his skil handhelds have therefore less likely kinking the line as the line gets stuck.

Comment

believe me any one of the drill motors has more than enough power to twist a cable into a pretzel.

now rpm/ speed has a lot to do with the reaction time. the slower the motor, the better chance you'll react sooner and save your cable.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
            X