Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New name is the SNOWBUS!

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
    That's about what they do here. Of course no one out here in Oregon can drive in snow.
    Here in mid Missouri...day 4 no school...only ice and about 8" of snow...and people here can't drive in good weather!
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

I'm still waiting for the big storm we where going to get. Only got 13" here.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

All of houston shut down today because it got to 20 degrees
        here last night and too many wrecks on freeways this morning because of ice on overpasses
        JERRYMAC
        E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
        CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
        FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
        SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

last two days have been miserable, every ******* has decided that they needed to be out and about since they don't have to be at work or school. made already miserable driving conditions even worse.

Originally posted by dcman View Post
          Here in mid Missouri...day 4 no school...only ice and about 8" of snow...and people here can't drive in good weather!
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
            last two days have been miserable, every ******* has decided that they needed to be out and about since they don't have to be at work or school. made already miserable driving conditions even worse.
            I think you guys got it worse down there....not too bad up here...except me driving a 4 ton hockey puck!
            Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
            You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Working...
            X