Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jetter for sale

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
    What did you buy the little arc welder for business or home? I have a few welders myself as does Tool! I will admit I never have the patientce to be a good welder I am just an ok welder and I can tell it will never change as I have no time to practice I just weld when I need to and my welder friends make fun of me.
    I'm going to pipe up a 250 ton chiller this week. I decided to weld the piping rather than use Victaulic. This job's going to be interesting so I'm looking forward to it. The last time I arc welded was during my apprenticeship. Hope I'm not too rusty.
    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

What did you buy the little arc welder for business or home? I have a few welders myself as does Tool! I will admit I never have the patientce to be a good welder I am just an ok welder and I can tell it will never change as I have no time to practice I just weld when I need to and my welder friends make fun of me.
      I wonder if the 1500 watt inverter in my truck would run the welder in a pinch if I kept the amperage down and used relatively narrow rod. The welder is supposed to run on 110 and 240.

Comment

most welders that can run 110 and 220 weld way better when 220 is used is what I have found same on plasma cutters. A quick weld on a 1500 watt inverter maybe but several? I don't know.... Try it at your house?
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

most welders that can run 110 and 220 weld way better when 220 is used is what I have found same on plasma cutters. A quick weld on a 1500 watt inverter maybe but several? I don't know.... Try it at your house?
          I hired a guy to do the welding. He really likes this Thermal Arc unit. I had to put some plastic over the machine to keep the drool off. I have to say, two solid days of welding without a hiccup.

Comment

Working...
          X