Looking for used Ridgid K-60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for used Ridgid K-60

Looking ofr used Ridgid K-60, any one know of one for sale?

Re: Looking for used Ridgid K-60

Theres on on ebay now
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Ridgid-Kollmann-...item2a0d7fee25
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

I saw that one but was hoping to find one with attachements and cables. Maybe I should settle for just the machine and get the rest elsewhere.

Comment

Yes most of the time you won't be happy with used cables. unless the person was saying very little use almost new etc. Your more likley to run into a machine by itself for a good deal and get cables at draincables direct.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

my first k-60 i bought used. i wasn't sure if i would like it

over 1000 sewer cleanings later and it's still running. i've changed 1 clutch and 3 bearings. that's it.

so the 2 brand new ones i have that are still in the box might be for sale, but my first 1 i bought used is not ready to take a back seat.

let the truth be known, the k-60 has paid for my sprinter outright

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

what is it that you like so much about the k-60? is powerfeed overrated on other machines?

Comment

Originally posted by plumbbum03 View Post
              what is it that you like so much about the k-60? is powerfeed overrated on other machines?
              Alot of plumbers will not have a larger machine without self feed.

Comment

so for someone with a couple rentals and my 1930's home with decent pipes, I'm guessing the k-60 would be perfect? anyone agree?

Comment

Originally posted by plumbbum03 View Post
                  so for someone with a couple rentals and my 1930's home with decent pipes, I'm guessing the k-60 would be perfect? anyone agree?
                  Some Pros: Safer to operate, gets in tighter places, runs different cables for different sized lines, lighter.

Some Cons: No Powerfeed. You have to work the cable more feeding & retracting. You have to clip and unclip sections. It's a messier setup that requires more prep to keep the area clean. More black on the gloves. Sometimes have to make more trips to carry everything. Depends on what's going on and how you carry things.

No perfect machine out there. None are even close in my opinion.

J.C.

Comment

the only perfect machine if there such a thing is the one that SOMEONE else uses. and that's a maybe. breid......................

Comment

Working...
                    X