X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly 19 cart jetters for sale?

First of all I would like to thank everyone on the forum who has contributed to Jetter discussions.
    Over the last few months I have researched the heck out of Jetters. I have checked pretty much every manufacture out. My quest to find the best machine set up has come to an end.
    The battle of GPM's verses PSI is a math majors dream let me tell you.
    Some of the qualities I looked for, where ease of use, quick set up, quality engine, pump and components, and most important enough umph to do job!!!

The unit is a 28 HP Honda engine, 5.5 gpm at 5000 psi Made in Australia, by Aussie pump
    http://www.aussiepumps.com.au/

Nozzels, mini reels through Bill at Jetters edge
    http://www.thejettersedge.com.au/

So here's the deal, I am looking at bringing a container full over of these units, I believe 20 is the max in one container. They would come to Vancouver's Port British Columbia, Canada and could be shipped by truck from there.( I possibly could look at a port in the USA, but I might need an investor to come on board with me.)

The final price has not been reached just yet but, I would like to know if there's any interest out there. Something like a 30% deposit would be required to get the ball rolling.

If you go to youtube and type in screwdriver nozzel, jetters edge, Bill has some great videos up where you can see and get an idea of the product.

I look forward to any feed back from you guys.

Re: Possibly 19 cart jetters for sale?

bill is a regular here and i'm sure he will be glad to work with you on a container full or a single unit.

but your offer sounds more like the scams i hear on craigs list all the time.

even though i doubt you fit the m.o.

bill has some specials going on and he can set you up with 1 unit for a special price.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

NO scam Rick, I was talking direct with a guy called Warwick direct at Aussie pumps, I'm sure Bill knows him real well. it was him who gave me the idea to be a dealer for North America. I just want to know if it would be a viable.

Comment

I would think the shipping, and import export taxes would kill the deal. When you can find honda motors and udor pumps etc. already on this continent.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

British, I can feel your enthusiasm. I've been there when a deal looks good and your sitting on the edge of your seat.

However, notice there's not a lot of support for your idea here. I'm not going to say one way or the other, but I'll tell you a little of what I've learned. (I'm young, 32 years old, so discount it if you want.)

You're a plumber. That's your area of expertise and that's your business. That should be your focus and that should be where you concentrate on growing your company.

I'm a septic guy. I had the same deal, got to selling a product (several actually.) Guess what? the profits aren't as great in retail as a guy thinks just looking in, and furthermore, I can tell you from experience that before long you'll be faced with service issues, etc. As the only North American dealer it'll be you who takes the call more than likely, and then you'll have to take the time to either direct them to the factory, order parts, or whatever. And you know what else? The more you sell the more of these issues you'll face and won't have time for. I know, because I've been there.

A year ago my diversity was costing me dearly in dollars and cents and time. I had to go back, figure out what we were all about, and focus on that.

In a nutshell, what you see as dollar signs could end up breaking you or at least cost you any spare time you have now.

Comment

I am looking for a jetter but your post made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. no thanks

Comment

I am in the market for a Jetter also but I am going to buy a Made in the USA Jetter no exceptions.... So far I like American Jetter.....I wish Ridgid would up the PSI of there portable models...I also like General the 3080 and 3055 look real good to me...Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Touch III LLC View Post
                I am in the market for a Jetter also but I am going to buy a Made in the USA Jetter no exceptions.... So far I like American Jetter.....I wish Ridgid would up the PSI of there portable models...I also like General the 3080 and 3055 look real good to me...Tom
                Make sure you check out Jetters Northwest before your money is spent. If you call them they are building a 6 GPM @ 4000 cart but it doesn't show on their site. It's just like the Bruiser but they call it a Bruiser PLUS.

Comment

Working...
                X