X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/8 inch jetter.

Went to thaw a water service. I have a couple 1/8 inch hoses from water cannon. The od of the nozzle is 5/8. The hose went 50 feet in it stopped. I let the thing eat for quite a while. I could see a ring on the head of ther nozzle of rust that looks like the pipe goes from 3/4 to something smaller. Looking for 1/8 inch hose with less bulky fiitings and nozzle.

Re: 1/8 inch jetter.

i have a 1/8'' in hose and with the nozzle it's still less than a #2 pencil.

is it your hose or the nozzle that's an issue.

what makes you think there is not a 90 in the line?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

The hose itself is fine. The end where the nozzle theads on is too big "5/8" as is the nozzle itself. The nozzle and the fitting are set up to put a wrench on them which makes the thing twice as big as it could be. I had some 1/8 inch that the whole setup wasnt mush bigger than the od of the hose.A 90 is a thought. Where the water comes in to the house and the curb stop I cant see why they would need a fitting. The 3/4 has a long bend in the house that would put it heading right to the curb stop. Where did your hose come from Rick?

Comment

the 1/8'' one i bought used and was set up for connecting to a 1/2'' hose

my 3/16'' is a us jetter with a very small streamline nozzle. they call it their micro jet hose. i believe it only comes in 75'.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

This gives me a good excuse to look on the internet.

Comment

Working...
          X