Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can't even give money to Ridgid...

Originally posted by MainDrain View Post
    I'm familiar with AJ Coleman...but local to you does not necessarily mean local to everyone else on the forum.
    Yes I understand, but to be clear they are not an internet order type site like ToolUp and such. They are a local shop with great people staffing the shop, with a large selection of sewer and drain cleaning equipment and parts all for a good price.

They may not be local as in lets get in the car and drive, but when you call there they will treat you as if you are a local customer, and I know there are many on this forum that will agree.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
      Yes I understand, but to be clear they are not an internet order type site like ToolUp and such. They are a local shop with great people staffing the shop, with a large selection of sewer and drain cleaning equipment and parts all for a good price.

They may not be local as in lets get in the car and drive, but when you call there they will treat you as if you are a local customer, and I know there are many on this forum that will agree.
      Toolup is a local company some place...and they have employees too. I think the guy wants to buy local from his area. Nothing wrong with helping his local businesses but it seems the local people cant get product........so he is complaining.

Comment

I would probably wait until the show to check prices and such - if that doesn't work out, you could always place an order after.
        Ideal Plumbing

Comment

We have a lot of distributors that carry our stuff. unfortunately not every one of them carries our full line of products. Online is a good place to look but I totally understand the trying to keep in local thing. PM me your phone number and City/State. I can have your local rep call you and he will know who has em in stock locally.

Josh

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I just got off the phone with two local Ridgid dealers and neither one had a K60 in stock. I was told they won't have them until end of March!

What gives? I'm courting a customer who will require regular snaking from the roof and the K60 would be the best fit for me.

Should I get some type of adaptor and run with a drill like I've seen mentioned with the 1.25" sectionals?

I'm going to try to attend the pumper show in a few weeks...wonder if they will have any K60 available there?

Comment

Not sure if this has been discussed, but I just got off the phone with two local Ridgid dealers and neither one had a K60 in stock. I was told they won't have them until end of March!

What gives? I'm courting a customer who will require regular snaking from the roof and the K60 would be the best fit for me.

Should I get some type of adaptor and run with a drill like I've seen mentioned with the 1.25" sectionals?

I'm going to try to attend the pumper show in a few weeks...wonder if they will have any K60 available there?
            Call AJ Coleman in Chicago. I'm guessing they can take care of your needs.
            Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
              call marv at http://www.allanjcoleman.com they should have one great to wrok with.
              I see weak minds think alike. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                Did AJ Coleman not have them in stock? They are a great local business. Not really an internet seller. When you call there talk to Shane or Kirk.
                OMG. This thread should be titled AJ Coleman.

Comment

After dealing with the Fastenals of the world. Its nice to call Cable Center or AJ Coleman and talk to someone that know right what a K60 is. Both family owned and fair priced. Where do you live? If you wait the Plumber Rick Pro Model should be coming out soon. Love my K60 great tool.

Comment

Working...
                  X