Who's going to the show??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's going to the show??

Checked out the classes online. I'd want to attend them and spend significant time at the show itself. Indianapolis isn't exactly in the closer direction to Florida.. We'll get there someday-hopefully as a serious buy who's shop makes substantial income draincleaning. They've been sending me info for months and I'd love to go. Strange feeling the wife wouldn't be impressed..

Comment

Too bad you missed out on Nashville. That was a great place for the show. Lot's of other things to see and do, plus the hotel is fantastic.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
        Too bad you missed out on Nashville. That was a great place for the show. Lot's of other things to see and do, plus the hotel is fantastic.
        If any of you guys are going to be at the show we should try and get together for dinner one night. I know a few others I have spoken with have told me they are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by DANE View Post
          I may pull a all niter. Drive straight thur on sat morning. I hope they have the deal for 25 bucks on sat.
          hey DANE if you go next year to Indianapolis we could split the drive and go togather .?
          Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
          1-920-284-7471

Comment

Small or big everyone that can should attend the show. Every year I bring back ideas or purchase equipment to grow our company. My theory is let technology work for you. It allows you to be more efficient, which means you can complete more jobs in less time. There is no substitute for the knowledge gained from networking alone. Just my opinion.

Comment

I agree with Ricky. We ALWAYS learn something new and meet many others in our industry who share trade secrets and ideas that can work for us. If for no other reason, it gives you a great feeling about our industry and how secure it really is. Think outside the box and grab a ticket to get there while you still can! I have several passes I would give anyone who wants to come. Hotels can be found cheap too. I hope to see you there!!!
              www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Working...
              X