Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

    After yesterdays 200 foot run and then 4 hours with the city at the local hockey rink. Got three calls all before 7:10 Am. I'm never this busy around here. K60 made my day easier One call I had to lug the K60 out back of a customers house to the septic tank lid in three feet of snow! then a tight Laundry room the other a basement with tuff access.
    Last year I would have been pooped K60 made today easier.




    Attached Files
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

    Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

  • #2
    Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

    Damn it Rod...your gonna make me have to go buy a K-60....
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

    Derek

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

      Originally posted by dcman View Post
      Damn it Rod...your gonna make me have to go buy a K-60....
      Don't forget the drill and eel too Having all three has made life so much easier. K60 has been a good little helper.
      Rod
      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
      http://unclognh.com
      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

      Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

        Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
        Don't forget the drill and eel too Having all three has made life so much easier. K60 has been a good little helper.
        Gotta tell ya the drill scares the sh*t outta of me!!!! The K-60 would be a supplemental machine...just waiting on a good deal...plus getting my camera fixed first....
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

        Derek

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

          Originally posted by dcman View Post
          Gotta tell ya the drill scares the sh*t outta of me!!!! The K-60 would be a supplemental machine...just waiting on a good deal...plus getting my camera fixed first....
          Thats what I did too waited and waited for a deal.
          Would love a nice big jetter only problem it would only get used once every three years or so. Would never make money with it here.
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

          Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

            Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
            Thats what I did too waited and waited for a deal.
            Would love a nice big jetter only problem it would only get used once every three years or so. Would never make money with it here.
            Same here...I have a cart jetter that I use about 5-6 times a year.... big one would be cool but...have a lead on a used K-60 for 650.00 but don't know if its a old style or new style...apparently old style doesn't use and can't use a guide hose...??? so i got to wait to find out which....
            Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
            You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

            Derek

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

              Originally posted by dcman View Post
              Same here...I have a cart jetter that I use about 5-6 times a year.... big one would be cool but...have a lead on a used K-60 for 650.00 but don't know if its a old style or new style...apparently old style doesn't use and can't use a guide hose...??? so i got to wait to find out which....
              Get the new style From what I hear parts are more common and it's easier to fix. You don't see Rick using a suit case style
              Rod
              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
              http://unclognh.com
              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

              Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

                Rod, what were you cabling in the septic tank? The line going towards the house frozen? Curiosity sank in right before I got chills thinking about all that snow. Guess it's easier to carry the K60 than roll the 7500 in the snow..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

                  Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                  Get the new style From what I hear parts are more common and it's easier to fix. You don't see Rick using a suit case style
                  actually i would go old school if i found a good unit. had a chance to buy a new old stock one, but it was priced like a new, new stock unit. i passed.

                  with the fiberglass sides, i think i would ruin it in the first week dragging it around.

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

                    K-60............ Baaaah..........

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The K60 worked today and a back saver this winter

                      Originally posted by richinflorida View Post
                      Rod, what were you cabling in the septic tank? The line going towards the house frozen? Curiosity sank in right before I got chills thinking about all that snow. Guess it's easier to carry the K60 than roll the 7500 in the snow..
                      The home owner replaced a section of sewer last year 30 feet from the tank line is sagged. All plumbing fixtures were on an upper level clean out was in a closet on lower level tubs and toilets holding water Clean out just over all his water softer and tank electric etc. Would have been a mess of epic pre portions. Owner had septic cover already pulled
                      This was the best and cleanest way
                      Rod
                      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                      http://unclognh.com
                      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

                      Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X