X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pricing ?

know pricing is different place to place, but what is a normal fee for using the camera and for snaking drains per n hr. lot of the motels wont a quote before i do anything. i tell them cant give price with out doing a camera run to see what the hell im getting into. one motel has had root problems before and tell them it could be 2 to 3 hr or 6 to 10 hr for all i know it could be 80 feet of roots in there

Re: pricing ?

Originally posted by tool chest View Post
    know pricing is different place to place, but what is a normal fee for using the camera and for snaking drains per n hr. lot of the motels wont a quote before i do anything. i tell them cant give price with out doing a camera run to see what the hell im getting into. one motel has had root problems before and tell them it could be 2 to 3 hr or 6 to 10 hr for all i know it could be 80 feet of roots in there
    For drain pricing see previous post "crying over cost" a lot of guys give numbers on drain cleaning...time and material is usually the first time job quote then based on that I can give them a flat rate for future cleanings...the camera is same deal...
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Working...
    X