X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro camera choice

Thinking of buying a micro camera for looking into walls etc. Should I go ahead and get the micro explorer..I am planning on getting a reel with sonde eventually..My thinking is once I buy the micro explorer, that will force me to get a reel with sonde, then a scout.. Iknow , piecing it together will cost more but gotta start somewhere..I really wish I could find a deal on a set up
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: Micro camera choice

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
    Thinking of buying a micro camera for looking into walls etc. Should I go ahead and get the micro explorer..I am planning on getting a reel with sonde eventually..My thinking is once I buy the micro explorer, that will force me to get a reel with sonde, then a scout.. Iknow , piecing it together will cost more but gotta start somewhere..I really wish I could find a deal on a set up

It's a pricey (but nice) unit but if you're planning on a Ridgid reel & sonde down the road... pull the trigger

Comment

I have an extra used Explorer I could sell you pretty cheap

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        I have an extra used Explorer I could sell you pretty cheap
        Thanks , I will get back to you on that
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X