Kitchen/lav/shower drain warranty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kitchen/lav/shower drain warranty

I attempt to find out the past history of the drain to see how often it reoccurs. If a stoppage happens due to roots or grease buildup and only requires clearing every year or so, I'll provide a 60 day warranty provided the second stoppage happened because I failed in my service the first time. However I do state on the invoice that the warranty is void if any misuse or abuse to the sanitary system is discovered. I can honestly say that I've spent a little too long on some jobs but I never had a call back with the drains.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Re: Kitchen/lav/shower drain warranty

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
      I attempt to find out the past history of the drain to see how often it reoccurs. If a stoppage happens due to roots or grease buildup and only requires clearing every year or so, I'll provide a 60 day warranty provided the second stoppage happened because I failed in my service the first time. However I do state on the invoice that the warranty is void if any misuse or abuse to the sanitary system is discovered. I can honestly say that I've spent a little too long on some jobs but I never had a call back with the drains.

Gear, if you haven't had any callbacks with your drains then you aren't spending too much time on cleaning them. imho.
      Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
      X