Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Curious and Stupid Question

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
    i made a practice system for my k-60 when i got it. i came from an electric eel model c. if my neighbors think anything about me they keep it to themselves. breid............
    Getting ready to order a K-60...what do ya do to make practice system??
    The only reason I know they think I'm crazy is they will come over and ask me what in the cat hair am I doing now....I tell them working on my technique...then they get that look in their eyes
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Best form of advertisement is when people see you working
      Had a call last spring on a busy intersection at a gas station Had my doors open flashers going cones out running the machine outside clean out. Got two calls because they remembered seeing me snaking the sewer. plus the countless hundreds that drove by and looked.
      Rod
      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
      http://unclognh.com
      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
        Best form of advertisement is when people see you working
        Had a call last spring on a busy intersection at a gas station Had my doors open flashers going cones out running the machine outside clean out. Got two calls because they remembered seeing me snaking the sewer. plus the countless hundreds that drove by and looked.
        That's why I drive a bright orange van and park right in front of the building making people walk around my van and get parking tickets!!
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

nozzle choice and water volume will dictate what comes back and what pushes forward. when running high volume, i tend to jet downstream and shut off to pull back. my flushing nozzle has 4 forward and 6 rear putting out a full 18gpm at 4000#. the 4 forward will usually cut the stoppage and push it downstream.

my rootranger blows everything back as that's the design. so you tend to shut it off on the way back if flooding is an issue.

of course if you get lucky and can jet upstream, that's the best way as long as you don't end up inside a fixture/ toilet

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

I pop the line open with the jetter then run to city. Then push camara to city. Pull camara back to first bad spot then pull jetter to that spot. Repeat untill all root spot are removed. No call backs saves water only jet spots that need it. Warthog will bring back roots wrapped around the head. I run water as soon as the line opens. Helps flushing line and helps float hose out for easier jetting. I do jet lines with roots without video by feel. It works but dosent get the line as clean. No cable removes roots like the proper nozzle. We have alot of 3 inch c/o that lead to six inch mains.

Comment

Working...
            X