Complete Perma-Liner trailer system for sale on craigslist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Perma-Liner trailer system for sale on craigslist

Just thought if anyone is interested.........

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bfs/2250672674.html

Re: Complete Perma-Liner trailer system for sale on craigslist

You have been a member since 2008 and you only have 4 post. We would love if you post more when your not trying sell stuff. This isn't swap shop.

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
      You have been a member since 2008 and you only have 4 post. We would love if you post more when your not trying sell stuff. This isn't swap shop.

Good catch

Comment

Didn't know we couldn't post things for sale.........have the admin delete the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PipeLiner View Post
          Didn't know we couldn't post things for sale.........have the admin delete the thread.
          It's not so much that. The heads up is you only have 4 post and in three of those your trying to sell something. Makes you look like your just a spammer/salesman.

Contribute to the forum now and then. Tell us about your crappy day, show some pics of the huge root you pulled out, ask a question, or post some advice.

Welcome to the forum by the way
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
            It's not so much that. The heads up is you only have 4 post and in three of those your trying to sell something. Makes you look like your just a spammer/salesman.

Contribute to the forum now and then. Tell us about your crappy day, show some pics of the huge root you pulled out, ask a question, or post some advice.

Your a good guy Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post

Thanks. I'll try to post more often. I'm not a salesman. Look me up - www.linemysewer.com I'm just trying to sell a perma-liner system I bought from ben franklin plumbing.

Comment

28k plus a trailer buys most of the system, if you itemize comp. small hand tools, and product then the cost might be higher but remember you also must pay 5-7k for the training to be able to do installs and but the product from perma liner to even start installing.
                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Originally posted by PipeLiner View Post
                  Thanks. I'll try to post more often. I'm not a salesman. Look me up - www.linemysewer.com I'm just trying to sell a perma-liner system I bought from ben franklin plumbing.
                  Were you in the cleaner mag in the last year?

Comment

Originally posted by DANE View Post
                    Were you in the cleaner mag in the last year?
                    Yeah we were in it a couple times last year. I picked up another lining trailer but decided to sell it. That's pretty cool you remember us in there.
                    Last edited by PipeLiner; 03-07-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X