ic cable for k-60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ic cable for k-60

looked all around for ic cable for k-60 haven found much. found the Rothenberger wich looks like a good cable but it 140$ for 15 foot section cant found the ridgid or general cable. is Rothenberger good for the big $? where is the best place to get cable? thanks

Re: ic cable for k-60

Originally posted by tool chest View Post
    looked all around for ic cable for k-60 haven found much. found the Rothenberger wich looks like a good cable but it 140$ for 15 foot section cant found the ridgid or general cable. is Rothenberger good for the big $? where is the best place to get cable? thanks
    Call Allan J Coleman in Chiago, he has Ridgid IC 7/8 cable in stock. http://www.allanjcoleman.com/
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

ridgid part number c-10ic

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

A well talked about topic!

Ridgid makes a plastic innercore

General makes a wire innercore

I use a General inncore cables with my k-60!

Comment

Just orderd some from All Star Sewer Equipment $53.00 per section of 15 foot 7/8 I.C. General
          Tuff times maybe ahead so I'm looking to save where ever I can.
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

the cable center carrys general ic cable with great prices and service,i got my cables in 2 days,stay away from ridgid ic cables way over priced...

Comment

Originally posted by getflowing View Post
              the cable center carrys general ic cable with great prices and service,i got my cables in 2 days,stay away from ridgid ic cables way over priced...
              Yeah wait till UncloggNH reads this...ask him about the Cable Center!!!
              Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
              You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
                Yeah wait till UncloggNH reads this...ask him about the Cable Center!!!

Careful now, don't get him all pizzed off again

Comment

Originally posted by AssTyme View Post
                  Careful now, don't get him all pizzed off again
                  Its funny only because I know it would have happened to me if I had ordered first!!

Derek

Comment

What me angry? Why would I be angry at cable center sent wrong cables had to send them back. 20 days later and no cables no return calls tell me they refunded my account a week ago only to find out they refunded my account yesterday.
                    Rod

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                      What me angry? Why would I be angry at cable center sent wrong cables had to send them back. 20 days later and no cables no return calls tell me they refunded my account a week ago only to find out they refunded my account yesterday.

F that , sorry I will never buy there and I do need 2 lengths of i.c. badly..I will go to my local general supplier..Will call them in the a.m. and go purchase if they have em'..Keep on truckin' brutha'
                      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

**** happens it our bussiness,my bad about the cable center i never had a problen with them try allen coleman there great also,i have the ridgid ic cables there overpriced go with generals ic much better good luck..

Comment

I'm sure that's not common practice at Cable Center.
                          It just had to happen to me
                          I just have bum luck

Have I ever told you guy's about the great sea food incident this past summer?
                          Went down to the beach with a buddy of mine. We went to this wicked awesome local sea food joint. Line was out the door. I was last in line when it came time for my order number to come up everything stopped! My buddy got his food I got stuck waiting 30 minutes and when I got it was burnt
                          This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.
                          Rod

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                            I'm sure that's not common practice at Cable Center.
                            It just had to happen to me
                            I just have bum luck

Have I ever told you guy's about the great sea food incident this past summer?
                            Went down to the beach with a buddy of mine. We went to this wicked awesome local sea food joint. Line was out the door. I was last in line when it came time for my order number to come up everything stopped! My buddy got his food I got stuck waiting 30 minutes and when I got it was burnt
                            This kind of stuff happens to me all the time.
                            I have been dealing with the Cable Cable Center for about 10 years and about the last 6 months they have been sucking wind...not sure what the deal is.....What gets me is they made a mistake, acknowledge it, and said okay we'll refund you your money because of the backorder...but then to take so long to refund? WTF? My local supply house called their rep to General Wire, they were told there was like one guy and one lady running around the plant trying to fill orders for the country...do you know why their on strike?

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
                              I have been dealing with the Cable Cable Center for about 10 years and about the last 6 months they have been sucking wind...not sure what the deal is.....What gets me is they made a mistake, acknowledge it, and said okay we'll refund you your money because of the backorder...but then to take so long to refund? WTF? My local supply house called their rep to General Wire, they were told there was like one guy and one lady running around the plant trying to fill orders for the country...do you know why their on strike?
                              Never knew till after I shipped wrong cables back. Cable Centers response was Your lucky they even got your order out.
                              Then told me they were on strike! Come on no Sorry dude there has been some problems General is on strike we will get this fixed for you. Just got we will call you back in an hour Nope. Called next day same thing. next day when am I getting my cables? Don't Know?? Fine I want a refund Then they said the refunded me nope. They did a week later. I was never Rude to them
                              When I first ordered I asked for a tracking number so I can work around jobs to be here to sign for it nope had to call 3 days in a row looking for a tracking number than they said OH it will be there today.
                              Rod

Comment

Working...
                              X