X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day off

So after a three year run of not really leaving the area, Im going out of town with the boys. I have had bad luck in the past. Weddings, nights out, family stuff the phone rings. My wife claims we should make plans more thus more work. What do you do when you leave town, turn phone off, change voice mail to tell people your out.

Re: Day off

Originally posted by DANE View Post
    So after a three year run of not really leaving the area, Im going out of town with the boys. I have had bad luck in the past. Weddings, nights out, family stuff the phone rings. My wife claims we should make plans more thus more work. What do you do when you leave town, turn phone off, change voice mail to tell people your out.
    There is always someone I can call to take a call
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Re: Day off

Originally posted by DANE View Post
      I just forward my phone to my brother/partner's phone and GETOUTOFDODGE!

Comment

Working...
      X