No announcement yet.

Haven't seen this cutter before.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Haven't seen this cutter before.....

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    designed for manhole to manhole. no real bends as it uses 5/16'' rods.

rick.

I know they make a rodder machine..But could you run a section of rod with one of those heads ahead of like say a 1500 machine..Hmmm..Or just asking for trouble
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
      I know they make a rodder machine..But could you run a section of rod with one of those heads ahead of like say a 1500 machine..Hmmm..Or just asking for trouble
      you're asking fo trouble unless you can control the speed rpm and assure the line is a straight run.

remember these are 5/16'' drill rods. they flex some, but will kink if over bent.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
        Yea I picked one up at the flea market with the rod just like the one shown for $ 6.00. I buy all that stuff like that I find around here so I don't have to try to get it unstuck and tear up my equipment when some DIY try's to poke it down there drain. That's how I got the start for my museum. I got some weird stuff over the years. Including an old 12ga shotgun used by one customer to shoot there line open. The walls of that plastic pipe had a lot of bb's imbedded in it. I would love to get a piece of that pipe for my collection
        I can't believe that one. Not calling you a liar, I just refuse to believe anyone can be that stupid.
        Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
          I would think you could use it like somewhat like a timberwolf setup. But you would have to keep the rods pretty straight.
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Working...
          X