X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to go home for a shower today...

You know what that means. I can still smell "it" on me. I must have washed my hair 5 times.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: Had to go home for a shower today...

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
    You know what that means. I can still smell "it" on me. I must have washed my hair 5 times.
    BLESSED were you man that sucks I hope it wasn't a porto jon and you werent smerft thats even werse well hope today goes better remember there s#!t is are bread and butter
    SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

i guess it could have been worse

wait till you have to wash out your mouth and brush your teeth

i've learned not to smile while jetting

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

At least you showered . Some of our fellow tradesmen seem to think that is a right of passage to wear it all day every day.

Comment

you know what they say
          Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post
            you know what they say
            I knew this post was coming. Where's the Kiss my Arse smiley?

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              i guess it could have been worse

wait till you have to wash out your mouth and brush your teeth

i've learned not to smile while jetting

rick.
              I learned along time ago to keep my mouth shut when things go wrong. I did get it in my eyes though. They burned like hell for a while. I flushed them best I could.

Comment

Originally posted by post plumber View Post
                BLESSED were you man that sucks I hope it wasn't a porto jon and you werent smerft thats even werse well hope today goes better remember there s#!t is are bread and butter

It was a combo of portable toilet and septic waste. It certainly wasn't blue anymore.

The thing that sucks so bad about yesterdays event is that I don't have anyone but myself to blame it on. I just got careless and got dumped on.

Comment

I had 2 small grease spots on my pants yesterday and cant figure out were they came from...I feel your pain

Comment

Candy was running the camera on this one. She almost got a direct hit

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/crlrH3cy4vY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

probably the worst one i ever had was a job on a guest house for one of tom petty's heart breakers

he would let other musicians stay in the guest house from time to time and never really used it full time.

then he rented it out to a couple full time and the sewer was plugged.

couldn't clear it, so i camered and located the spot about 95' downstream.

borrowed a helper from the plumber that referred me. after digging down and exposing the pipe, the inlet and outlet were over 4'' off. 1 pipe was under the other and the dirt was holding in the stoppage until i touched it with my shovel it was as thick as a milkshake

needless to say, the borrowed helper added his own puke to the flooded ditch

i finished the job myself

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

The other day we decided it was time to clean our tank out, so my brother and our one employee backed it out in the pasture and opened the rear manway, and of course, splat splat splat, they were speckled from the knees down. We got the debris out of the tank and pulled it back up in front of the shop to close everything up and do some repairs.

A lot of people don't know that the intake pipe on a vac tank runs almost to the top inside of the tank before elbowing or baffling downward. Our employee was one "people" who didn't know this. I was the only one left who wasn't "blacked" and I was standing right behind the truck with my back to the truck and he absentmindedly cracked the intake valve open.

The only problem was that the day before we had loaded the truck clear to the shutoff and even though we had the rear manway to the tank open the entire 8 feet or so of 3" intake pipe was sitting clear full. It was a direct hit . Soaked clear through my jeans and ran down my leg inside my rubber boot . Least I didn't get it in my eyes like Trent .

Could've strangled the guy, but we all had a good laugh about it instead, and then called our wives and had them make sure the washing machine and shower were standing by for when we got home .

Comment

My van has a pair of jeans and a t shirt in it.

Comment

I usually have an extra shirt in the truck. Most times I have a pair of bibs on to keep my pants clean however on that day I said "I'm only going to the treatment plant, I won't get that dirty". Famous last words!

Comment

We stucked up a manure spill yesterday. My hands will stink for days even witrh gloves. Satuday I cleaned the tank. Its been a dirty couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                              X