X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How big is my jetter hose?

Yep 1/4" and keep the length short, 1/4" is cheap don't over buy on length thinking you will cut it down 1/4" is cheap buy the min. and buy new if you need to.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Cool info. That's the setup I have and I'd been wondering if I could use a little bigger hose for flushing drainfields. I think I'll invest in a tip without a front jet and try that first.

Thanks all.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

gj

have you tried testing your setup yet? you will understand everything when you play with your jetter. try different hoses and tips etc...

I got a 4gpm 3500 psi, it comes with a 3/8 hose that I use for pressure washing sidewalks and homes.

I put the 1/4 jetter hose when doing drains and it kicks butt. actually i only done one drain so far. 1/4 is about 3 times thinner then 3/8 and can navigate well in 2" pipes and make it around the bends. the tips also make a big difference.

goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
          Cool info. That's the setup I have and I'd been wondering if I could use a little bigger hose for flushing drainfields. I think I'll invest in a tip without a front jet and try that first.

Thanks all.
          i got the laser tip and ram tip for my 1/4 hose that goes 100 ft.

the laser has 3 back and 1 forward spray, it sucks.

the ram has 3 back and it fly's like superman thru 2 and 3" pipe.

Comment

Working...
          X