Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ridgid Road show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Ridgid Road show

    You lucky ducky's! Not enough people in Idaho to ever attract the attention of anything exciting ! I'd like to see a Ridgid Road Show in Twin Falls, ID .

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Ridgid Road show

      Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
      You lucky ducky's! Not enough people in Idaho to ever attract the attention of anything exciting ! I'd like to see a Ridgid Road Show in Twin Falls, ID .

      I'm surprised to see anything come to Maine.
      I think it must have been a mistake. Who ever did all the booking etc was told to book Portland so they did, but the powers that be meant Portland Oregon
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Ridgid Road show

        Originally posted by spoon View Post
        I looked for the 2011 schedule, couldn't find it.
        Here is the link for the scheduled Road Shows this year:
        http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Reputati...2011-Schedule/

        I'm going to the Atlanta GA, Stoney Creek ONT, Cambridge ONT, and Dayton OH shows. Hope to see some of you there.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Ridgid Road show

          maybe ill see you guys there too, ive never been to one either. how much do they give you for a discount on the tools? be nice too come home with a new toy

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Ridgid Road show

            Originally posted by tool chest View Post
            maybe ill see you guys there too, ive never been to one either. how much do they give you for a discount on the tools? be nice too come home with a new toy
            This is a good question because it is a 2.5 hour ride one way and fuel is $3.67 per gallon by the tine the show comes around it will be $4.00 maybe more Have to factor that in cost of new toy too.
            Rod
            MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
            Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
            http://unclognh.com
            http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

            Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Ridgid Road show

              HEY what happened. Last week April 5th was Garden Grove at Fergusons now its in Bakersfield!!! Whats going on????

              wookie

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Ridgid Road show

                Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                I'm surprised to see anything come to Maine.
                I think it must have been a mistake. Who ever did all the booking etc was told to book Portland so they did, but the powers that be meant Portland Oregon
                I think you are right. They pass right through Oregon without stopping anyhwere. I'm a little miffed.
                www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Ridgid Road show

                  Originally posted by wookie View Post
                  HEY what happened. Last week April 5th was Garden Grove at Fergusons now its in Bakersfield!!! Whats going on????

                  wookie
                  i guess they didn't want to honor my birthday special

                  looks like i'll go to ventura on the 6th. with ben and adam aram you in?

                  rick.
                  phoebe it is

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Ridgid Road show

                    Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                    i guess they didn't want to honor my birthday special

                    looks like i'll go to ventura on the 6th. with ben and adam aram you in?

                    rick.
                    Only if I need to pickup the hot rodded 1500 that Ridgid is giving away

                    wookie

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Ridgid Road show

                      Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                      This is a good question because it is a 2.5 hour ride one way and fuel is $3.67 per gallon by the tine the show comes around it will be $4.00 maybe more Have to factor that in cost of new toy too.
                      the gas prices are going down here
                      Charlie

                      My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                      http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                      new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Ridgid Road show

                        gas gets expensive for the truck at 10 mpg ive put 28.000 mile in 11 month on the work truck that a lot of cash but cant work out of a hybrid

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Ridgid Road show

                          BUMP.

                          Anyone going to Portland Maine this Tuesday the 17th?

                          Rod, Charlie.....anyone??
                          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Ridgid Road show

                            looking forward to the salt lake furgi. counter day . there are tools i haven't seen in action. the 17th 11-2:00 if you are in utah.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Ridgid Road show

                              Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                              BUMP.

                              Anyone going to Portland Maine this Tuesday the 17th?

                              Rod, Charlie.....anyone??
                              i wish i could make it but im going up to Maine for the weekend of the 28 then the next weekend driving to Colorado then back to Maine the weekend of the 11th
                              so i have a lot of traviling going on
                              Charlie

                              My seek the peek fundraiser page
                              http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                              http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                              new work pictures 12/09
                              http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Ridgid Road show

                                Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                                BUMP.

                                Anyone going to Portland Maine this Tuesday the 17th?

                                Rod, Charlie.....anyone??
                                wish I didnt just spend over 2000 in moveing out here. If my tax return could hurry and come I would be happy
                                SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X