X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ridgid Road show

I really made an effort to try to save up to go but call volume is down plus Mud season we can't afford to go %#@?*%! we really need to move not enough business here. Bummer I was really wanting to go.
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
      I really made an effort to try to save up to go but call volume is down plus Mud season we can't afford to go %#@?*%! we really need to move not enough business here. Bummer I was really wanting to go.
      I hear ya Rod. This is one of our slowest months of the year.
      No way I could afford to buy anything right now, but I was hoping to at least meet up with a few folks from the forum.

Candy and I have been talking about getting jobs. Keep the company running but on the side so to speak. Probably will lose some emergency work, but after a 6yr fight I'm ok with that.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I went to the Road Show in Baltimore, it was very weak. Four tables, 1. pro press 2. Hand cutters 3. SeeSnake monitors and a micro reel (no other camaras) and 4. Drain Cleaning (a k60 and k45no jetters or anyother drain cleaning equipment) I think everything could havee fit in a F150 Van. They did have good prices and we brought a 2nd K60.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
          I hear ya Rod. This is one of our slowest months of the year.
          No way I could afford to buy anything right now, but I was hoping to at least meet up with a few folks from the forum.

Candy and I have been talking about getting jobs. Keep the company running but on the side so to speak. Probably will lose some emergency work, but after a 6yr fight I'm ok with that.
          Maybe the Pumper cleaner show this year? I will probably be to broke to go again lol. Gene, someday our busy phones will come in?
          I really wanted to go but the morgage said no
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Knight1 View Post
            I went to the Road Show in Baltimore, it was very weak. Four tables, 1. pro press 2. Hand cutters 3. SeeSnake monitors and a micro reel (no other camaras) and 4. Drain Cleaning (a k60 and k45no jetters or anyother drain cleaning equipment) I think everything could havee fit in a F150 Van. They did have good prices and we brought a 2nd K60.
            They are coming to Philly in the next few days, and I was going to go, but can't because of my wedding. But after reading your post..I guess I'm not missing much.

Comment

you see, ridgid also agrees that a k-45 and k-60 is all you need for 95% of the calls.

next time come to los angeles and i'll open up my truck and give you a show

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                you see, ridgid also agrees that a k-45 and k-60 is all you need for 95% of the calls.

next time come to los angeles and i'll open up my truck and give you a show

rick.
                on the k60 what cable do you use the most?

Comment

the 7/8'' with the front section innercore.

the cutter of choice for my roots is a spiral root saw.

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Knight, have they already had the one in Baltimore? Thanks
                    The Plumber/Firefighter

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the plumber View Post
                      Knight, have they already had the one in Baltimore? Thanks
                      It was a couple weeks ago..I missed it
                      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

hey.. i was at that show. I was the tall dude at the camera booth. We did have a full size seesnake as well but it was on the ground.

Comment

I wish I would have known you were there, I would have said helloand a quick thank you for running a great fourrm.

Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                            hey.. i was at that show. I was the tall dude at the camera booth. We did have a full size seesnake as well but it was on the ground.
                            You're tall?
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

was this josh and the munchkins? breid................

Comment

Working...
                              X