Worthog stuck.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worthog stuck.

A large resort in the area has had issues with there kicthen drains for awhile. In a last ditch effort they put in a grinder pit and now pump the waste for this large kitchen a couple hundred feet to another part of the building. This quick fix after three years has proven to be a pain. The biggest jetter they used was a 1/4 inch hose unit four gpm. I started with a small nozzle and made it 200 ft or so and opened the line. After a quick look we said it looks like grease. Warthog goes out and dosent come back. We stucked out the line and its got stone in the thing. Monday the floor comes up and I hope we can high vac all the stone out and remove the nozzle and fix the brake.

I thought for sure we had it open and it just need a real cleaning. It dosent happen often but when it does it sucks. The owner is happy we are fixing it. No guts no glory.

Re: Worthog stuck.

Sucks to lose the Warthog but if you are gonna dig you will find it... Take lots of pics

Comment

i let a fellow plumber borrow my 1/2'' warthog a couple months back and he got it stuck. went there the next day to look with my seesnake. turned out it fell into hole left from the rotted pipe.

let it jump forward and with a good quick pull, it jumped back over the hole and came out.

he then got a to do a dig job to fix the line.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

It will come out. This is my good one too.

Comment

Dish washer was was putting out water that was way too hot. We had the stone stucked out and every joint of the PVC was failed. They hydro x the whole kicthen floor and replaced it with cast iron. Three long days. I love stuff like this.

Comment

Working...
          X