New K60 owner Ebay Find

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New K60 owner Ebay Find

IMHO if I had both in a basement? I would use the drum till I got board then use the K60 then when I got Board of that Use the drill and eel.
    Rotate and keep them cables fresh If I really got board I would try to make a 100 foot "Zip it" out of PVC like those cheap sink ones just longer and more bad azz. Then When I board of that I would prank call all you guy's
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
      Then When I board of that I would prank call all you guy's

Comment

In a perfect world the Green Bay Packers would be Super Bowl Champs! Good luck to the Bagers tonight and Marquette tomarrow...Tom

Comment

Well The K60 Came in today...It cleaned up real nice...It has not seen much use at all...I turned it on to test it and it ran real well and I even spun a section of cable with it..no problem.. The auction said it came with 2 15' sections of Ridgid C 10...And as I suspected that reel was holding more...There were actually 4 sections in the reel for a total of 60' of cable...One cable was bent a bit but I was able to straighten it out with my hands. I didnt realise C10 was that flexable....I'm real happy with that...Then I called Terry at Allstar Equipment Inc out in Mo. and I purchased 105' of General Pro Flex IC 7/8" Cable and a T150-1 C Cutter and the T111 Spiral Saw and 2 A12 coupling keys.. Terry said the Cable will ship to me on Tues or Wed. of this week...I'm ready for root season.. That Allstar Equipment is a top notch outfit....Respectfully, Tom

Comment

Working...
          X