Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is this guy nuts on craigs list

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    at 1 time i monitored all of craigs list. now only l.a.

rick.
    You're a better computer geek than I am. For some reason I can't figure out how to monitor all of Craigslist so I occasionally look at our local one but like gear junkie said, so many of the posts are scammers that I finally don't know if it's even worth watching. I was ready to buy a pickup last winter off of Craigslist until I realized that the deal involved nearly every "warning sign" that they post on their buyers beware of scams page. I had already told him to consider it sold.

BTW, Rick, in case you misunderstood, I was TOTALLY pulling your chain before, it was all in fun . I guess since you don't know me you couldn't detect the sarcasm in my "voice." We're all good .

Comment

kendal, i knew you were pulling my chain. pretty easy to tell by your post on the forum. but i also posted for the ones in the background that outnumber the ones on the forum.

at 1 time there was a way through a 3rd party to watch any item you were looking for and it would use it's search engine to link/ list everything it found from across the country.

i used this feature to purchase many hard to find items and never had an issue with any seller refusing to sell or ship at my expense.

worked great until craigs list put pressure on this party to shut it down

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I also used to watch all of the Craigslists myself ...I did it by going to Craiglook.com.... It listed all of the items on all of the Craigslist cities nationwide...All you had to do was enter into the search engine what ever you were looking for.....But I think it has been shut down... It was very handy...Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Touch III LLC View Post
          I also used to watch all of the Craigslists myself ...I did it by going to Craiglook.com.... It listed all of the items on all of the Craigslist cities nationwide...All you had to do was enter into the search engine what ever you were looking for.....But I think it has been shut down... It was very handy...Tom
          I still look local we border ME, VT, & MA if there is a deal I can grab it within a few hours. There has not been much to pick from.
          Rod
          MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
          Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
          http://unclognh.com
          http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
            Oh Yea! I got That beat with my professional do every drain and put all your machines to shame

http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Water-Snak...item3cb64e87fa
            Ta-hell with that guy on Craigs list! I wanna trade my EZ Zip for this Power Snake.
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
              Guys, is it just me or is that actually Rick posing as a DIYer trying to erase the evidence of his humble beginnings? No wonder he won't post the phone number!
              Also ideal for older professionals who don't want to lug their 59 pound Ridgid K-60 up a ladder anymore. A plumber buddy of mine borrowed it once for this very reason.
              rick.
              I think Rick feels guilty for borrowing this supped up drill and leaving home his K-60. We all know he was talking about you Rick

Comment

That is a damn shame!!! Mainlines/Roots? Ten Times??? maybe he has a 3/4 copper main line ?? Damn! Hey Rick i also see a guy selling Ridgid K380's and K400's for 700.00????? The K400 is about 450.00 new at HD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard707 View Post
                  That is a damn shame!!! Mainlines/Roots? Ten Times??? maybe he has a 3/4 copper main line ?? Damn! Hey Rick i also see a guy selling Ridgid K380's and K400's for 700.00????? The K400 is about 450.00 new at HD!!

Is he actually selling any?

Comment

I spotted that ad yesterday too! I had to re-read it like 3 times. 5/16" for roots? Really?? His plumber friend borrowed it? Since when did a sink machine perform better than a K60 any kind of a main blockage, much less roots. I was laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. I was going to post it up here myself, but it slipped my mind.
                    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

aram, remember i had a lot of free time yesterday waiting for my jury duty to start up

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

aram, remember i had a lot of free time yesterday waiting for my jury duty to start up

rick.
                        I've had to show up for jury duty twice. Once no jury was required so we sat there for half a day and were dismissed. The other time they needed a jury. I was asked if I was inclined to believe the defendant was guilty. I answered honestly that things being what they are the vast majority of all people charged are almost certainly guilty. My services were not required.
                        Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
                        X