is this guy nuts on craigs list

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this guy nuts on craigs list

read it for yourself. i'll paste and copy the link as i go.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...283133992.html

Little Mike Drain-Rooter Snake Motorized Drain Cleaner with 50 Ft. x 5/16" Cable
    Made in the USA by General Pipe Cleaners, $350.00 new. In excellent condition, I used this about ten times for mainline/root problems and once to clean a branch line from the roof stack. This is a great tool for a homeowner with tree root issues who is tired of paying Roto Rooter $200-300 dollars to clear blockages. Very easy to operate and lightweight too. Also ideal for older professionals who don't want to lug their 59 pound Ridgid K-60 up a ladder anymore. A plumber buddy of mine borrowed it once for this very reason.I am selling it because I am now renting and plumbing is the landlord's problem now!
    $175.00 obo call Tom @562.688.####

left out his number so he doesn't get pounded by us real cleaners.

love the part about roots and mainlines.

i think he fell off his ladder onto his head.

rick.
    Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-24-2011, 01:19 PM.
    phoebe it is

Re: is this guy nuts on craigs list

Looks like a great mainline machine..!...NOT!

Comment

I'd like to buy his used 2 gpm @ 1200 psi electric jetter and shop vac for cleaning sewer mains in our local cities!

But then again, maybe his little machine DOES do as good of a job as Roto Rooter . That's the competition for you, Rick!
      Last edited by SewerRat; 03-24-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

that machine looks like it would have problens clearing snots out of my nose,never mine tree roots in main sewer line what a joke...

Comment

I notice he says he used it--he didn't say it worked!!!!

Comment

Since he is in an apartment now, maybe he would take my EZ Zip in trade!
            info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              read it for yourself. i'll paste and copy the link as i go.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...283133992.html

Little Mike Drain-Rooter Snake Motorized Drain Cleaner with 50 Ft. x 5/16" Cable
              Made in the USA by General Pipe Cleaners, $350.00 new. In excellent condition, I used this about ten times for mainline/root problems and once to clean a branch line from the roof stack. This is a great tool for a homeowner with tree root issues who is tired of paying Roto Rooter $200-300 dollars to clear blockages. Very easy to operate and lightweight too. Also ideal for older professionals who don't want to lug their 59 pound Ridgid K-60 up a ladder anymore. A plumber buddy of mine borrowed it once for this very reason.I am selling it because I am now renting and plumbing is the landlord's problem now!
              $175.00 obo call Tom @562.688.####

left out his number so he doesn't get pounded by us real cleaners.

love the part about roots and mainlines.

i think he fell off his ladder onto his head.

rick.

So.......... when are the K-60's going up for sale ?

Comment

Oh Yea! I got That beat with my professional do every drain and put all your machines to shame

http://cgi.ebay.com/Power-Water-Snak...item3cb64e87fa
                Rod
                MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                http://unclognh.com
                http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Guys, is it just me or is that actually Rick posing as a DIYer trying to erase the evidence of his humble beginnings? No wonder he won't post the phone number!

Comment

remember i don't sell off junk or good stuff.

you really think i would ever humiliate the mighty k-60

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
                      Guys, is it just me or is that actually Rick posing as a DIYer trying to erase the evidence of his humble beginnings? No wonder he won't post the phone number!
                      Something I noticed since coming back is how many of the LA and Ventura craigslist ads are spammers. No one is leaving their number nowadays.
                      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                        remember i don't sell off junk or good stuff.

you really think i would ever humiliate the mighty k-60

rick.
                        I know, I know, but I saw it was from the LA Craigslist and I couldn't resist the wide-open opportunity to take a shot !

Comment

at 1 time i monitored all of craigs list. now only l.a.

rick.
                          Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 03-24-2011, 10:39 PM.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

I did this and I did that plus I did even more.....alot more,yes I did. I can do anything bigger and I can do anything better and I believe it,I sure do. I I I I and I . I have more and I will always have more because I'm the best. I understand it,I swear I do.

Comment

There has been a guy posting on Craig's list in my area for a few years now, that's driving a lot of contractors crazy.

He's installing 60,000 btu boilers for $2,000 & 100,000 btu boilers for $2,500.00.

The material alone at my cost is over $2000.00 for either Boiler, so I have no idea how he's doing it. I guess some gas money and a trip through McDonald's drive through is all he needs money for.

But the guy has been very arrogant with his slanderous comments as well over the years. I feel sorry for the people who fall for his game.

Comment

Working...
                              X