Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Tell Me like it is

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Tell Me like it is

    If the k60 can handle 80% of calls what do you do with the other 20% you can't clear with it?
    Rod
    MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
    Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
    http://unclognh.com
    http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

    Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Tell Me like it is

      20%

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Tell Me like it is

        Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
        If the k60 can handle 80% of calls what do you do with the other 20% you can't clear with it?

        wait..i dont get it
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

        Derek

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Tell Me like it is

          i like the k-50 for its compact size. i can set in into a shower, in a cabinet and ontop of a laundry machine. plus the lower rpm's give me a better feel for the 5/8'' cable.

          sure i'll use the k-60 if it's already out, but if it's just a 5/8'' cable run, then the k-50 is brought out.

          i use the k39 as my drum attachment. don't like the feel of the k-50 drums.

          rick.
          phoebe it is

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Tell Me like it is

            I hear people saying the k60 won't handle all sewer calls from a good amount of people. If you can't clear it what do you fall back on as a back up if the k60 fails?
            Rod
            MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
            Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
            http://unclognh.com
            http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

            Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Tell Me like it is

              Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
              I hear people saying the k60 won't handle all sewer calls from a good amount of people. If you can't clear it what do you fall back on as a back up if the k60 fails?
              Gotcha..for me it will be the K-7500 but gotta tell you after 25 straight calls not sure I will have to go back for a while...I just wanted to confirm that if I get the 5/8" cable would I need to get the K-50 or can the K-60 work for the same applications...
              Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
              You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

              Derek

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Tell Me like it is

                K-60 has yet to fail.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Tell Me like it is

                  Personally, I think the K-50 is the most universal drain machine on the market.

                  From all of the accessories you can buy for it, it's a very strong asset to our industry. (Love the drum attachment)

                  The only complaint I have with the K-50 is the legs...Ridgid needs to re-design that imo. Long over due.
                  Last edited by Flux; 03-31-2011, 10:02 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Tell Me like it is

                    Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                    I hear people saying the k60 won't handle all sewer calls from a good amount of people. If you can't clear it what do you fall back on as a back up if the k60 fails?

                    Mine hasn't failed me yet..But if it ever does the 1500 comes out..then it's game over
                    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Tell Me like it is

                      Had some the k60 worked great and some it failed and big brothers drill and eel came in to finish. You guys don't just walk away do you?
                      Rod
                      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                      http://unclognh.com
                      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

                      Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Tell Me like it is

                        Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
                        Had some the k60 worked great and some it failed and big brothers drill and eel came in to finish. You guys don't just walk away do you?

                        Never..Many customers will testify You don't make $$$ walking away
                        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Tell Me like it is

                          Okay so 5/8" cable what cutters do you guys recommend getting?
                          Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                          You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

                          Derek

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Tell Me like it is

                            Originally posted by dcman View Post
                            Okay so 5/8" cable what cutters do you guys recommend getting?
                            As many different types you can get your hands on.
                            Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Tell Me like it is

                              i like the 4 blade cutters and the spiral saws.

                              but the 1 do all that will always get through and open when all else fails is the rick reverse auger

                              rick.
                              phoebe it is

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Tell Me like it is

                                Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                                i like the 4 blade cutters and the spiral saws.

                                but the 1 do all that will always get through and open when all else fails is the rick reverse auger

                                rick.
                                Yeah...I knew that was an absolute given....I pulled the trigger and ordered 12 sections of C-8 cable and T-202, T-203, T-206, T-210, T-211, and a couple of A-13, does the 5/8 " cable not have a trap leader??
                                Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                                You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

                                Derek

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X