X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter nozzles to buy?

1/4 hose, 4gpm/3500 psi. What nozzles would you consider must have and where do you get them? Already have a root ranger. Gorlitz sells 1/8 brass balls nozzles that are 1" in diameter. How are those?
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Jetter nozzles to buy?

brass at those pressures will get destroyed. the orifice/jets will enlarge with brass.

on a low volume jetter. i would stick to 3 or 4 rear jets to maximize the power of each jet.

stay away from a forward jet as you'll loose too much pulling power.

45 degree jets will clean better, but don't pull as far.

20-25 degree will pull better, but don't clean as well in the bigger pipe.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

I have just about he same spec as you, i use

root ranger

Screwdriver nozzel from the jetteredge

1/4" warthog

monster mole from aquamole

Comment

Aquamole makes a great set. I use them on the same spec machine along with a root ranger.
        Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
        A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
        Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
        Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

"Must have" nozzles from Mustang Nozzles Australia...

http://thejettersedge.com.au/index.p...art=0&limit=50

1) The Root Rat Nozzle is a popular penetrating nozzle that penetrates deep into the root choke early with it's one front jet and 3 jets behind the nose at 45 degrees and 3 rear jets at 30 degrees.

2) The Screwdriver Nozzle has been designed to get through the toughest of treeroot blockages. Available as a complete nozzle or as Nozzle only to screw directly onto the hose. This is the Plumbers choice nozzle when attacking anything from heavily tree rooted pipes to breaking up ice.

3) The Grease Ball Nozzle is a round hardened stainless ball with 8 rear jets and no front jet designed for maximum thrust for long runs. The key to the nozzle is the tighter rear jet angles. It won't get stuck on dislodged pipe as often as a standard nozzle. It will punch through a blockage, quickly releasing the blockage.

4) The Compressor Invader Nozzle for the quick connect people. It is short and narrow, idea for passing quickly into a tight root blockage....and for finding holes in pipe to escape from

5) The NEW Sidecutter Nozzle. Release date 30 May 2011..... I am very excited about this nozzle. Will reveal more soon.

6) Not a nozzle but our NEW Safety Plate. This acts as a guide for the jetter hose with breather holes and prevents the hose turning back on you!
          Attached Files
          Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

The stainless steal grease ball nozzles are awesome. I had a brass set that came with my very first jetter I bought.

Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
            A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
            Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
            Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
            X