• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guess what this does?

Jetter hose cleaner.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

It cleans the holes of jetter nozzles. Keep mine. Jetters are for guys that can't use a cable very well. Crazy- a stream of water to clean something-just crazy

Comment

It's for removing nipple rings!
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by trent2 View Post
          it's for removing nipple rings!

Bingo !!!

Comment

It is used for dragging or retrieving heavy jetter hoses.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

to clean the threads on the end of a hose to put on a different head?
              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
              attributed to Samuel Johnson
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Ninja Warrior Ring

Comment

Bill is really leaving us hanging

Comment

used as a set to rotate jetter hose while in use?
                    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Made to clean teflon tape/pipe dope off male threads?
                      Ideal Plumbing

Comment

opens bottles

ps... bill? thought you had a controlled rotation nozzle coming out. whats the status on that?
                        This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
                          Bill is really leaving us hanging
                          Maybe HE doesn't know what it is (or could be), and he's hoping
                          someone here will come up with a good idea he can run with.

It's an invention in need of a purpose.

Just kiddin Bill, I'm sure you will tell us when the time is right.
                          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Sewer View Post
                            opens bottles

ps... bill? thought you had a controlled rotation nozzle coming out. whats the status on that?
                            Its funny that you say "open bottles" We were going to incorporate a bottle opener as a feature but we kept it simple so it only does one thing ______ ___ ________.

The Mustang controlled rotation nozzle?
                            It's proving to be very difficult without using oil. We have a new design that is cheap and simple and only has one bearing, without oil. Warthog's patent is old and questionable as oil has been used to control rotation for many years in other devices.

We want to design our nozzle so it does not need to be serviced for at least 12-18 months, like the RR nozzle.

We are using another system but it has been put on the backburner until the new range of nozzles have been released next month. It's only been 4 years in the making...on and off!
                            Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

it slides over the jetter hose end when not in use on the reel to prevent somone from stealing the hose and unwinding it off the reel. the wire brush locks, bites into the hose. you release the wire brush and remove the lock.

rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by bill2601 View Post
                                Its funny that you say "open bottles" We were going to incorporate a bottle opener as a feature but we kept it simple so it only does one thing ______ ___ ________.

It's proving to be very difficult without using oil. We have a new design that is cheap and simple and only has one bearing, without oil. Warthog's patent is old and questionable as oil has been used to control rotation for many years in other devices.

We want to design our nozzle so it does not need to be serviced for at least 12-18 months, like the RR nozzle.

We are using another system but it has been put on the backburner until the new range of nozzles have been released next month. It's only been 4 years in the making...on and off!
                                I would like one with better time between service; seems like I'm always tearing one down for something. Also, with the oil, rotation speed varies a lot with water temp. I wonder about a friction disk clutch pack, like a motorcyle clutch, with an adjustable spring tension.
                                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X