This is a safety post. Accidents happen when you get stressed or are in a hurry. I have GFI cords and use them as a rule. But yep you guessed it I was in a hurry to complete a job and get to the next one and I just used the nearest cord that was not a GFI with my K-500. I plugged in, sent the 1.25" cable down the cleanout, turned it on! Then placed one hand on the cable, then placed the other and bam! I was doing the chicken! I was froze there could not get my hands to release I was trapped. I could kinda yell and 2 of my guys where running to help me but there where going to touch me and then they would have been in the chain. I got one of my feet to move which broke the circuit I guess and I fell backwards on the ground just lying there. Wow I have been shocked before but nothing like this where I was powerless to do anything. So the point of this thread PLEASE USE GFI'S AND DON"T RUSH IT CAN KILL YOU.
No announcement yet.
It was just shocking I tell ya.