X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetter nozzles

looking for a 3/8inch nozzle to use on a 6 inch sewer line at a customers shop.the line gets blocked up every 1 to 1-1/2 years with a massive 20-25 foot blockage of paper towels, tampons and baby wipes. last time out i used my warthog@8gpm-3500psi. it was a ***** to open and iam looking for a little bit of back saving nozzles. i have to jet from inside of building out to street....rat

Re: Jetter nozzles

The 3/8 warthog should be a great nozzle for that if you have it dialed in right (correct attack tips to achieve your rated pump pressure)
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

don't really care for the forward cutting power of a warthog.

i would use a 3 forward and 6 rear fo pushing the sludge out and forward.

but if you want to drill a hole and get the line to flow, then a 1 forward and 3 rear will muscle through much faster.

the warthog is just too much mass for cutting a hole in a plugged up sewer.

even with my 18gpm at 4000# machine, i'll blast through with a small nozzle to get it flowing first.

i use a 4 forward and 6 rear to blast a hole the size of the nozzle. then come back in with a rootranger or warthog.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

This sounds like a job for the 3/8" Mustang "Screwdriver Nozzle"!

Screwdriver 3/8" nozzle features a blade at the front of the nozzle with an offset jet so you can clear most stubborn blockages just by twisting the hose! Also has 6 rear thrusting jets.
        Avaliable in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"
        Made from hardened stainless steel.
        Attached Files
        Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

the problem i get with the warthog is that it gets towels and such wrapped up around the head and it stops spinning. it happened 5-6 times when i did that 6 hour jetting job last month. this job is almost the same and i want to get a nozzle in the massive blockage and brake it up quicker..

Comment

Why Not run a snake in it to open it up then jet it clean. That's what I do almost every jet job that has a stoppage when work begins.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

i would but 20-25 feet of soft blockage,a rod will never open it......rat

Comment

Working...
              X