Nasty tank...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty tank...

This was the worst one I've seen in a long, long time. It could have supported my weight and I'm a large fella. We pumped it down a foot, then reversed the pump and blew bubbles in it for a while. That only managed to liquify the back quarter of the tank. The rest was a stir fest. This tank hadn't been pumped in 15 years, according to the HO. He'd also been using a bacteria product. Alot of good that did!

He told me the drainfield area was getting mushy. I told him that he may have ruined it. He's decided that he's going to have me pump the tank on a regular basis now. First he has to get the inlet and outlet baffle's repaired.

I'm sure glad I had my helper with me or I'd have still been there.
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: Nasty tank...

This week a large chesse plant was remodeling. They claimed this grease trap was longer in use. They had tied the locker room and human resource bathroom on the line that ran the old process water ten plus years ago. See Snake and sewer dye. I put 500 gallons with the jetter in that thing to mix it up. Looked like Black tooth paste under pressuer coming out of 3 inch.

Comment

Re: Nasty tank...

Originally posted by DANE View Post
      This week a large chesse plant was remodeling. They claimed this grease trap was longer in use. They had tied the locker room and human resource bathroom on the line that ran the old process water ten plus years ago. See Snake and sewer dye. I put 500 gallons with the jetter in that thing to mix it up. Looked like Black tooth paste under pressuer coming out of 3 inch.

Nice. I had one today that was sludge to the top. Of course the guy probably won't have it pumped until it's that way again. Sometimes you just can't teach people. I even tried the scare tactic of quoting $20k for a sand filter. He didn't care. He thought he would put it in himself. I said you can't legally. I doubt legality entered in his mind.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
      X