Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guarantee your work

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
    I think since I bought Ridge pipe wrenchs and alot of other Ridge tools they should give me a camera for free. I mean if my customers only promise to do business with me I'm expected to give a free camera job......I've actually bought stuff from Ridge. I think i deserve it and the Bright minds at Ridge should do business the way some of these guys on this thread do.
    if that's the case, then i think i put half the ridgid work force through college

i have some ridgid products that have been discontinued longer than i've been alive

then again i have some ridgid products that are 1 of a kind

camera work i don't give away. the same way a dr. doesn't d x-rays or cat-scans , mri's for free. neither do i. my camera work comes with a dvd and no strings attached.

i hate to tell you how many free inspections, followed up with huge estimates and no video to look at, i've had to go give a paying second opinion on.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
      I think since I bought Ridge pipe wrenchs and alot of other Ridge tools they should give me a camera for free. I mean if my customers only promise to do business with me I'm expected to give a free camera job......I've actually bought stuff from Ridge. I think i deserve it and the Bright minds at Ridge should do business the way some of these guys on this thread do.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^SARCASTIC^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by Cuda View Post
      Oh I forgot to send that email.... your camera went out today Master.
      Sounds great to me

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      if that's the case, then i think i put half the ridgid work force through college

i have some ridgid products that have been discontinued longer than i've been alive

then again i have some ridgid products that are 1 of a kind

camera work i don't give away. the same way a dr. doesn't d x-rays or cat-scans , mri's for free. neither do i. my camera work comes with a dvd and no strings attached.

i hate to tell you how many free inspections, followed up with huge estimates and no video to look at, i've had to go give a paying second opinion on.

rick.
      I totally agree. A Dr. doesn't give away x-rays just because your arms broke and he gets to set the bone... etc etc.

Comment

Also agreed. The only time a camera should come out for free if it's to help you out in a jam (stuck cable or something of the sort) and in those cases, that would be a "for your eyes only" type of thing.

Why camera a line for free and have the HO give the job to a handy hack that doesn't have a cam but needed someone to tell him where to dig?
        Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Working...
        X