Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Question for the Calif. crew Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question for the Calif. crew

    Hasn't Rota , and Ben U know who, done enough damage to have consumer affairs
    deal with them? What are We paying for every time we send in our Money? Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

  • #2
    Re: Question for the Calif. crew

    Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Hasn't Rota , and Ben U know who, done enough damage to have consumer affairs
    deal with them? What are We paying for every time we send in our Money? Tool
    Yeah,
    Contractors state license board was proud to send me an e-mail on the couple arrests made at a sting they ran last month.They publisize one a year.I think they only do this as a "token" gesture to show they are doing something about the millions of illegal invaders that are causing Americans to be put on the street.
    They should do stings in three different cities every single working day for the next five years.

    Unfortunately all I hear is how understaffed they are.
    WTF are they understaffed.I see nothing in the media all year long 'sept for a one day trick.

    Sorry,I got good people being hurt by pigs that won't control themselves.
    A whole nation full
    Adam

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Question for the Calif. crew

      who's rota and ben?
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Question for the Calif. crew

        Roto-Rooter and Ben Franklin.

        I speak tooly talk.


        J.C.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Question for the Calif. crew

          Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
          Yeah,
          Contractors state license board was proud to send me an e-mail on the couple arrests made at a sting they ran last month.They publisize one a year.I think they only do this as a "token" gesture to show they are doing something about the millions of illegal invaders that are causing Americans to be put on the street.
          They should do stings in three different cities every single working day for the next five years.

          Unfortunately all I hear is how understaffed they are.
          WTF are they understaffed.I see nothing in the media all year long 'sept for a one day trick.

          Sorry,I got good people being hurt by pigs that won't control themselves.
          A whole nation full
          Adam
          They've busted quite a few unlicensed cont' up here lately. OSHA is the one to call on unsafe ,and they will come out!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Question for the Calif. crew

            Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
            They've busted quite a few unlicensed cont' up here lately. OSHA is the one to call on unsafe ,and they will come out!
            That is great news Kevin.
            Like shooting fish in a barrel if they would send a couple hundred agents down here.

            I remember you telling me about the OSHA tip last time I was verbalizing my frustration.
            Need to put it upfront of the memories hot item categorization column.

            Comment

            Working...
            X