X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Jetter Rental

Would you rent a trailer jetter to someone?

Rough specs of 12gpm & up to 4,000 psi.

Why? Why not?

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Trailer Jetter Rental

I personally wouldn't rent anything to anyone. I feel as though it only causes hard feelings in the end.

My best friend and cousin who are in the trade is a different story though. I would just let them borrow anything they needed.

Comment

I would not rent mine because I can not take the chance of not having it ready to go for our company. Parts are not available just everywhere to fix it if it is broken. And If I needed to rent one where would I then get one?
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

little jetters, yes. trailer jetters no.

although i did sell another plumber my other trailer jetter once i did a job for him. if he bought it, no charge on the job. if he didn't, then he would have paid the 2 hours and drive.

i do rent my propress as i have backups.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

i rent my tools all the time. they come with a plumber included in fee. breid.......

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
            i rent my tools all the time. they come with a plumber included in fee. breid.......
            Like button pushed!
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

We rent trailer jetters to experienced operators. We charge $2k/week. One chap rented it for 8 weeks then bought it off me. I gave him back 4 weeks rental. He was wrapped! There is a "you break it, you buy it" policy that covers everything including the hose.
              Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X