We mounted our 4 gpm @ 4K jetter into a custom box on the side of our pump truck today.
- The first pic shows the air tank that had to be relocated. It was on the frame in the way so we mounted it hanging from the bottom of the hose tray.
- Second pic shows the box all mounted up.
- Third pic shows the lid lifted off and the jetter mounted inside. We built the lid to completely remove so we could pour gas in the existing gas tank on the Honda motor.
- Fourth shows the truck with the box mounted on it.
- Fifth photo shows the other side of the truck. It's cool cause now both sides of the truck look almost identical.