Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: when $295. is less expensive than $75.

I imagine RootX isn't possible after ,because of no water time. [ appt. house ] ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

nm

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        nm
        What
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
          nm
          Naked Monkey, 'Nuff Money, No Maple, Nickle Mark, Nancy Moss, Nasty Mosquito, Nipple Mender, oh Never Mind.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
            Naked Monkey, 'Nuff Money, No Maple, Nickle Mark, Nancy Moss, Nasty Mosquito, Nipple Mender, oh Never Mind.
            So when a customer says they have (NM ), I should assume they have (No Money) and head for the door as quickly as possible

Comment

I hit "reply with quote" on the wrong message..so nm = no message.

But I like the sounds of "No Money" as well...lol

Comment

nm. when they tell me no money, i just figure an exact and tell them it is cod. up front in other words. the large majority pay cod. i don't know if they don't pay other bills or what and i don't care. breid.............

Comment

Originally posted by breid1903 View Post
                  nm. when they tell me no money, i just figure an exact and tell them it is cod. up front in other words. the large majority pay cod. i don't know if they don't pay other bills or what and i don't care. breid.............

Nearly all of my septic customers pay cod. My weekend toilet rentals too. There is no incentive to pay after the job is done.

Comment

I need to start collecting that way. I always get these customers who agree to the prices and start negotiating after I've completed the work! WTF??!?!?!?!?
                    Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
                      I need to start collecting that way. I always get these customers who agree to the prices and start negotiating after I've completed the work! WTF??!?!?!?!?
                      Fuc* that..I know the type and most aren't from around here..Put it this way there is alot of sand where they come from..

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
                        I get those sometimes, you just have to stay firm. Sometimes joking about it works too. I had a guy the other day say "you told me it was $300" when actually I told him it was $345, I just smiled and laughed and said "Nice try"!

Comment

Working...
                        X