No announcement yet.

vacuum drain cleaner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

No that looks to easy, I used to love clearing the blockage with my trusty K-39, and spend hours pulling the hair off the cable with a pair of pliers

Tony

Comment

the vacuum cleaner and congratulate yourself for cleaning somewhere in our house

Comment

I think this kind of tool needs an update from the contractors. I also had mine like that and plumbers said it needs to be updated. Because water is strong than of my tools.

Comment

Vac truck operator here as sub at Chrysler, claimed he clears 70 % of industrial stoppages using vac truck not jetter. Thoughts? Motown

Comment

Probably so, but in a commercial environment. I doubt that a vented system would allow for much suction.

Plus it will only suck the loose sludge. A jetter blast off the hard cooked on sludge, grit and even rust.

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks, sounds correct again.

Comment

Thanks Rick for bringing up your suggestion about the BucketHead Vacuums. Our local HD finally stocked this vacuum and when I saw there were only 7 left I made it a point to grab one of them to try out. For the $20 spent it's quite a nice item to have especially when wife would give me hell for ever considering using her Dyson or Electrolux home vacuum to vacuum up sawdust shavings or plaster dust. BTW, you might consider writing Home Depot reviews for anything and everything you buy at the "orange colored store. You just need 100 well articulated insightful reviews then you become eligible to be invited as a Home Depot Seeds Member. Once invited you are allowed to product test many of the stocked items available at your Home Depot. Some of the items are "pre-release" and soon to be announced products such as Milwaukee M18 cordless power tools, high end home appliances, everything imaginable. You would be the perfect plumbing trades person for power tools such as these....I am talking Milwaukee Force Logic Press tools(along with pneumatic framing nailers, M18 pumps, M12 electric toilet and urinal augers), Dewalt, Klein, Bosch. Thanks again for your tips and help for all us homeowners!
                  BTW, don't forget to use your DD214 to get your usual 10% discount at Home Depot on all your purchases. I've been doing it for years and the savings are very noteworthy
                  Last edited by swong; 10-03-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I myself have been switching to paintless dent repair cost matters in order to lessen my worries on this vacuum drain cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                    X