X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Jetting?

Wondering what jetter users recommend for "light jetting". What I mean for instance is something like Orangeburg. You can sometimes encounter it where it is not oblonged or damaged so it could have years of use left. But it's not uncommon to find long sections with jelled(?) obstruction in it. It's soft enough to move around pretty easily physically, but typical plumbing use will not.

So, is there a recommendation for "light jetting" that will move this but at the same time won't blow through Orangeburg?

(I already know to remove Orangeburg whenever possible.)

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Light Jetting?

Sounds kinda risky JC I'm not sure I would try to jet old berg for fear of making any problem they have worse... Sometimes the only thing holding the pipe open is the build-up

If I know it is berg and wont clear with a blowbag it gets dug up as I always drill through it with ANYTHING I put into the line...lol

Comment

Allan J Coleman makes a nozzle that goes on the end of a hose that would flush a line. I seen ones that would go on a 3/4" all the way up to a 2" fire hose.

I will try and get some pictures for you.
      Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
      A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
      Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
      Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
        Allan J Coleman makes a nozzle that goes on the end of a hose that would flush a line. I seen ones that would go on a 3/4" all the way up to a 2" fire hose.

I will try and get some pictures for you.
        Ron that would be great if you could post pictures we got tons of Orangeburg here we can't jet
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
        X