X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid backs it's products!!

Got a root ranger maybe 2 months ago and discovered a problem with it. What the problem was isn't important but there was a definet problem. PM'd Brian from Ridgid about this and showed him the pics and he quickly got a new one one order for me. That's customer service. They produce good products but more importantly back their products up. Thanks again.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Ridgid backs it's products!!

I've also had pleasant experiences with the Ridgid tech's

Not to forget Josh

Comment

Good experience as well on what I guess most consider their "professional" line. No experience with things like Home Depot battery tools.

They answer quickly and make the effort to correct things.

J.C.

Comment

it's not what you know

it's who you know

all happy with the new nozzle?

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I don't think I know anyone really at Ridgid or have any hookups like you. Brian really didn't catch on to who I was until the end of the phone call and it wasn't until I said" Mark utah's friend" that he figured it out. I think Brian was more concerened about a defective Ridgid product out there then to who I was. He made right and really has done the company right.

The new nozzle is great. My old one was only shooting out 2000 psi but amazingly, still cut through roots like butter. My new one hits 3000 psi and still delivers the full gpm. Unfortunantly, I just got it and won't know how it works in a real setting until Friday.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

brian and i go way back

ben get some sleep. friday is in less than 3 hours

take some photos of the jetting in progress. and listen for the cutting action of the nozzle. rotate the hose clockwise so you don't unscrew it.

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Ridgid should stop putting their name on that closet auger they sell and give me a refund. No excuse for selling those and still saying they make professional tools for professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                Ridgid should stop putting their name on that closet auger they sell and give me a refund. No excuse for selling those and still saying they make professional tools for professionals.

I don't know what it is about the ridgid closet auger, but I don't like it either... the majority here prefer general's.

they should just copy general's but make it out of stainless so it doesn't get alumoxide all over your hands.
                This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I been using a Ridgid closet auger for years. I have the K-6 and I am very happy with it. It has opened many water closets, and retrieved many objects.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                    I been using a Ridgid closet auger for years. I have the K-6 and I am very happy with it. It has opened many water closets, and retrieved many objects.
                    The Ridgid closet auger is a limp piece of crap that should be discontinued. Snap a pic of yours and post it. And no I dont believe you. See ya's.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      Brian really didn't catch on to who I was until the end of the phone call and it wasn't until I said" Mark utah's friend" that he figured it out. I think Brian was more concerened about a defective Ridgid product out there then to who I was. He made right and really has done the company right.
                      Thanks for the kind words. Let me know when you get a chance to use it so I know everything worked out.

Comment

Used it last night. Worked great no issues. I can definently feel the difference trying to pull it back while under pressure vs the defective one. Actually it worked too well. Camered the line before jetting and saw no obstructions at all. Jetted the line through the vent and came downstairs to find evidence of backsplash on the floor and tub. Made a little bit of a mess but it worked well. It worked awsome to remove scale from the cast iron.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

brian, how many times to i need to tell you i own your avatar now

now if you send me a k-60, i'll let you use it for 1 year

there's a reason why i bought those machines.

rick.
                          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                          X