Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROOTX- Yippie bought a 2 lb. case from Dan.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOTX- Yippie bought a 2 lb. case from Dan.

Most of our 4" laterals are about 80 lin. ft. In moderate roots ,do You feel one 2 lb. jar is plenty? If I'm already there with a Machine should I charge about $50.00 for 1 Jar?
    Hope I'm not out of line asking about $$ here. Also if I'm there for other work, why not ask about any root history . Maybe sell more product! More fishin time for Lil Tommy ! Tanks Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: ROOTX- Yippie bought a 2 lb. case from Dan.

4# of rootx would be better at that distance. there are some tricks that i do that are not meant for the public. so call me and i'll fill you in.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

RootX works very well. I agree with Rick on the 4 pounders
      Rod
      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
      http://unclognh.com
      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Since I have a lot of 6" lines I use 6lbs at a time so I get the 2lbs jars and mix up as many as I need.

Comment

Thanks Guys. Next case will be 4 lb. Jars. I don't do a lot of drain work.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I just joined the RootX club myself. Bought a case of 2 pounders as well, will use more than one jar if necessary. Now, gotta go find some roots.

Comment

I've got some coming too. I've got a drainfield that was jammed full. It's a long story but the old folks that live in the place expect to be moving wihtin a few years. For the cost involved we are just doing one line. Enough to get them by. By the time they move, the city may have swallowed them up and the next owner can hook up.

This will be my first time with Root X and I'm looking forward to it. I'm also trying to hook Dan into joining the O2WA and becoming a committee member!
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
              X