X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free cable for k60

on page77 of PHC there is an ad offering 3 sections of (62275) cable if you buy a k60 through june. has any one figured out how to get this?

Re: free cable for k60

ridgid usually offers a spring fling promotion. haven't look at the page. do you have a link?

my guess ridgid is sponsoring the promotion.

rick.

i've got a promotion. buy a k-60 and i'll give you lessons on using it. only catch is you need to come to me

or fly me to you
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      i've got a promotion. buy a k-60 and i'll give you lessons on using it. only catch is you need to come to me

or fly me to you
      I think I would take that offer on a jetter lesson.

Comment

www.RIDGIDforum.com/k60

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
          I think I would take that offer on a jetter lesson.
          same offer to you too. buy a ridgid jetter and i'll give you a day in the field. need a weeks notice to book some jetting jobs or a weeks notice to book a flight. unless you have points/ miles.

not a bad offer as i paid for a day class last year for my big jetter. instructor told me after the class, i could have taught the class. still cost me a day of work and $200.00 plus tax i enjoyed the class, but there was very little hands on/ show and tell. . mainly marketing, safety, selection of nozzles, hoses and technique. fun day, but wasn't what i had hoped for. i did manage to eat 6 donuts while there

ben spent 5 hours with me, i think i wore him out, but we did feast on hawaiian bbq afterward.

make it happen

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

You didn't wear nothing out....your jetter on the other hand is a different story. I will say that the day with Rick did help me quite a bit. If only I could run a day with ron, alex and cuda I would be good.
            Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Rick - Not sure If I would buy a Ridgid jetter, as I do like a few other companies a tad better when it comes to jetters. A buddy I work with from time to time when he needs my help, took me on a jetter call with him once, but he's not nearly as knowledgeable as a lot of you guys here. He just bought his jetter last summer, and I got to try it, but I'm the type who wants to KNOW what he's doing before I take that next step. Another Plumber we are good friends with just bought a jetter/sewer cam/ and a sewer lining set-up, and I know darn well they don't know the proper way to use this equipment due to a lack of experience, and I refuse to jump into something without any knowledge of how to use the tool correctly. Besides the National companies in my area, not many offer jetting/ and camera service.

I would absolutely do a ride a long with you Rick, as you're extremely knowledgeable with drain cleaning.

But not to slight anyone else here, there are quite a few of you here I would love to do a ride along with when it comes to jetting/ drain cleaning/sewer cams as well, because I'm sure you all have you're little tips and tricks different from each other.

Comment

A Ridgid customer service rep called me and asked how I liked the Road Show. When I told her I brought a K 60 she sent me the form for the free cable. I like Ridigid as a company, they are not perfect but try alot harder then some other companies.

Comment

i will call my rep. on monday !

Comment

There is a new section to the forums called promotions and they posted about the free cables there. Its not just the K-60 its the K-3800, K-6200, K-7500, K-50, , K-1500 and K-1500sp http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t37754/ Wish they did free cable for the K-40 and K-45 as well.

And the link to the form taken from the thread I just linked http://www.ridgid.com/Download/DownTheDrain.pdf
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                    X