X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Innercore

Well they are off strike and back to work..I just picked up the 2 lengths of innercore I ordered.I also picked up a shiney new orange cage for the innercore cables and it also holds my guide hose for the 60 as well ..This cable looks serious and can't wait to try it out. If I like it I might go with all general innercore.I noticed that they do not struggle together like the ridgid open wind cables..Definite plus
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: General Innercore

They are a lot heavier than the Ridgid IC cable. I have found that when using all general IC cable the K-60 struggles past 105' because of the extra weight.

Comment

I run 75' of general inncore and that seems to be a good lenght for the k-60 swade is correct the machine begains to struggle with the added weight.

Comment

i've had great luck with only the first 15' section innercore. either the ridgid c-10ic or the general.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Swade Plumbing View Post
          They are a lot heavier than the Ridgid IC cable. I have found that when using all general IC cable the K-60 struggles past 105' because of the extra weight.
          Gotcha .. Didn't figure on the 60 struggling with the extra weight. I guess what I will do is run the 1st setion inner core and the last..Gotta admit that cable looks awsome..Now I have a total of 180' ..
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X