Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suit Case for Rick

RIDGID K60 SUITCASE K-60 DRAIN CLEANER DRAIN SNAKE | eBay

Probably should have pm'd you..This looks like it might fit your needs for the museum..Looks in real clean shape
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: Suit Case for Rick

thanks for the heads up. but on a closer look it's nothing more than a paint job. you would think with a dozzen photos, there would be 1 with the covers off.

the cage looks like it was toosed out of a moving truck, the rubber protector feet are gone along with the clutch handle rubber. the cord is newer and they havn't a clue how to use a tape measure. no graphics.

i'll wait for an undoctered unit to pop up.

thanks for looking out for me. 1 day it will be on ebay and be mine.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Here is another one on fleabay, looks like it was well "loved."
      RIDGID K-60 Suitcase Sectional Drain Snake K60 Machine | eBay
      We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
        Here is another one on fleabay, looks like it was well "loved."
        RIDGID K-60 Suitcase Sectional Drain Snake K60 Machine | eBay

Yeah this is Rick with 2 k60 suitcases

Comment

You weren't kidding when you said the cage looks like it was tossed from a moving truck
          Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Why would any plumber buy a second hand or what I saw a tenth hand K60 when there so cheap in the US compared with what I would have to pay in Aus

Tony

Comment

tony, it's for the museum, not for use. just like the 2-1500, american power and the spider. meant to display and not use.

but believe it or not, my first k-60 that i still use to this day, was a used, rental from home depot. all i've done to it is a couple bearings and a clutch. if a have a chance to look up the first day i started using it, the amount of times its been used, plus all the unskilled rental uses, this too would belong in a museum.

still have 2 brand new k-60's waiting for their turn in the lineup. at the rate the first one has lasted, i might be retired before they get a chance to shine.

but actually 1 did make a cameo in the ridgid roundup milkshake video.

rick.
              Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 07-09-2011, 10:51 AM.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
                You weren't kidding when you said the cage looks like it was tossed from a moving truck

I thought it was looking sweet.I didn't even bother looking at the cage..It was run over guaranteed..Pretty paint job..That's about it I guess

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  tony, it's for the museum, not for use. just like the 2-1500, american power and the spider. meant to display and not use.

but believe it or not, my first k-60 that i still use to this day, was a used, rental from home depot. all i've done to it is a couple bearings and a clutch. if a have a chance to look up the first day i started using it, the amount of times its been used, plus all the unskilled rental uses, this too would belong in a museum.

still have 2 brand new k-60's waiting for their turn in the lineup. at the rate the first one has lasted, i might be retired before they get a chance to shine.

but actually 1 did make a cameo in the ridgid roundup milkshake video.

rick.
                  Yes I did watch your promo Rick when I first joined the forum and was berated by you for insinuating that was where you lived and realizing that it was just one of your many rental properties.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X